These are the easiest cookies you’ve ever made in your life. There are only four ingredients. If you follow a Paleo, gluten-free, or vegan diet, you’ll notice right away that these cookies are a fit for you.
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 350 °F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the almond flour and baking powder together in a medium bowl. Switch to a wooden spoon and stir in the maple syrup and vanilla. Stir until a sticky dough forms and holds together.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, about one inch apart. For crisp cookies, press down the dough lightly with the flat bottom of a drinking glass or measuring cup. (If the glass sticks to the dough, dip the bottom in water.) For softer cookies, don’t press down the dough.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown, about 12 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for about 3 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Cool the baking sheet between batches.