Cleanse face is one of the most important care procedures. This is not just a necessity for the normal functioning of the skin, but the key to success for all the following beauty treatments.
Well cleaned skin is 30% better at absorbing active ingredients of creams and serums. But how qualitatively this basic daily ritual occurs, not everyone thinks. Let’s understand the main stages of skin cleansing.
Facial cleansing rules
- The cleanser should match your skin type.
- Cleanse face in the morning and evening. Especially thorough facial cleansing should be in the evening.
- The first step of cleansing is to remove makeup, first – from the eyes, then – from the skin.
- All cleaning agents after use should be washed off with water.
Facial cleansing steps
Wash your face twice. The principles to cleanse face in the morning and in the evening are different. In the evening, the cleansing must consist of two steps – removing the makeup and directly cleaning. Here how to cleanse your face at home:
- Remove the decorative cosmetics from the lips and eyes with a two-phase remover.
- Use cleansing milk to remove makeup and dirt accumulated during the day. The milk applied to the skin by the fingertips without the use of a cotton pad. The agent should remain on the skin for a minute, so that the active ingredients dissolve the dirt. Do not forget to wash off the product.
- After the stage of removing the makeup, we use the skin cleanser directly – mousse, foam or wash gel, which should be selected depending on the type of skin. For example, mousse and foams are ideal for sensitive and dry skin, and gels – for oily skin. Do not forget to wash off the product with water.
- After cleansing your face what next – use a tonic applied on cotton sponge to restore the acid-alkaline balance of the epidermis. Tonic will soften and calm the skin.
- Apply a serum or cream to moisturize and nourish the facial skin, depending on the needs of the skin and the time of year.
Morning cleansing is also necessary for your skin. Epidermis cells work actively at night, removing toxins to the skin surface. Therefore, the skin must first be cleaned, and then applied cream and makeup. If you have oily skin, then in the morning it should be cleaned with a cleanser, and if the skin is dry or normal, it is enough to wipe your face with a tonic.
If you follow the rules of cleanse face and do them regularly, then your skin will shine health and youth for a long time. More detail information about cleanse your face on the website of American Academy of Dermatology.
More information about beauty procedure here.
Brand “Umickoo” offers a Facial Cleanings Brush. A rotating brush with advanced technology delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. Gentle enough for daily use on even the most sensitive skin.
Brand “Neutrogena” offers a makeup remover Cleansing face Wipes. Twin pack with 25-count each of ultra-soft, pre-moistened Neutrogena Makeup Remover Face Wipes with a micellar-infused triple emollient formula to remove makeup and cleanse skin while leaving it feeling refreshed, soft, smooth and conditioned.
Brand “CeraVe” offers a Hydrating Facial Cleansing. Gentle cleansing lotion with hyaluronic acid and glycerin to help hydrate skin without stripping moisture. Removes face makeup, dirt, and excess oil, provides 24-hour hydration and leaves a moisturized, non-greasy feel.