Cellulite is an irregular form of fat that is formed by accumulation of fats and local inflammatory processes. It accumulates in itself and in the intercellular space excess water and toxic substances. Enlarged fat cells press blood and lymphatic vessels, block the movement of vital body fluids in the skin. This inhibits the flow of lymph, and the toxins slow down the body’s metabolism. All of this is destroying the structure of the skin fibers and forming cellulite.
To get rid of cellulite, you need to act in several directions simultaneously.
- Reduce the volume of fat cells;
- Improve lymphatic and venous outflow;
- Strengthen skin connective tissue and collagen synthesis.
The Main Causes
The formation of cellulite is influenced by both genetics and natural aging processes, when the skin loses elasticity over time. Factors influencing the appearance of cellulite:
- Not a healthy diet
- Water retention
- Poor circulation of blood
- Weak collagen structure in the skin
- Hormonal changes
- Lack of Physical Activity
- Age, sedentary lifestyle and stress.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite
- Healthy nutrition. Weight loss through healthy nutrition helps reduce cellulite.
- Drink water. The amount of water drunk is significant for reducing cellulite. Water moisturizes the skin and helps to wash out toxins from the body. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
- Reduce the consumption of products that can cause Cellulite. Sugar and salt cause water retention in the body. White flour products (white bread, pasta, white rice, etc.) quickly turn into sugar in the body, contain many calories and quickly turn into fat when consumed excessive. Trans-fatty acids and hydrogenated fats or harmful fats contribute to inflammation of the body and cause weight gain.
- Take more collagen. Collagen is the most common protein in the human body, which is necessary for elasticity, better texture and skin firmness. Connective tissue, including skin layers, consists of collagen. If there is enough collagen in the body, the skin will be firm, smooth, and elastic.
- Physical activity. Healthy eating and regular exercise are the best allies for weight loss and cellulite control. Note that long cardio workouts promote metabolism and help to lose weight, but interval workouts (dividing the workout into stages – fast and slow intervals) are likely to be much more effective against cellulite.
How to Reduce Cellulite Using Effective Cosmetics
There are cosmetic products that affect fat cells and removing cellulite. At home, using this cosmetics together with massage problem areas, you can achieve excellent results in reducing cellulite, of course, if you follow a diet and active physical activity.
More information about what is cellulite and cellulite causes, you can find on the website of American Academy of Dermatology.
You can find so many beauty tips for your healthy life here.
Brand “M3 Naturals” offers an Anti Cellulite Massage Oil. This oil will help moisturize, tighten, tone and remove cellulite from your hips, abdomen, thighs, and buttocks. Infused with Collagen and Stem Cell, this anti cellulite cosmetic will restore your beautiful skin by providing a boost in natural collagen production and increasing skin cell longevity.
Brand “FREEDOM GOODS” offers a Dry Body Brush. This brush reduces the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks and ingrown hairs. It also improves blood circulation, revs up collagen production and eliminates clogged pores. Use this brush for exfoliation for ingrown hairs or dry brush for cellulite and lymphatic cleanse, and get your skin healthier.