Absolutely healthy cookies for everyone. Perfect snack.
- 1 stick of butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to cream the butter and honey. Add the egg and beat well. Add the coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla and sea salt and beat until combined.
- Roll the dough into balls and arrange them on the prepared cookie sheet. Using your finger, gently press in the middle of each cookie, or you can use the bag, put the mass in it and squeeze out the round cookies.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the cookies begin to brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool completely.