Face lift creams are the beauty product that some people use since early youth, and others – delay its use.
When do you really need to start using face lift creams? What are their benefits?
What is lifting cream?
It is an anti-aging cosmetics that fights signs of skin aging. The beginning of its application depends not on age, but on individual, natural changes of the facial skin.
If you notice the loss of skin tone and firmness, wrinkles, pigment spots, facial oval changes, then you should start studying anti-aging cosmetics.
Lifting cream effect
The right lifting face cream works in several directions at once:
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, reduces the number of wrinkles and gives the skin elasticity;
- Accelerates cell regeneration, smooths skin tone and remove pigment spots;
- Increases skin density, models and restores the facial oval.
Lifting cream composition
Good face creams with a lifting effect have a composition in which all ingredients complement each other competently.
Besides, face lifting creams often contains additional ingredients (vitamin C, acids, peptides and nutrient oils), that help to moisturize and restore skin.
- Hyaluronic and glycolic acid: the first intensively nourishes and moisturizes the skin; the second is a powerful antioxidant, refreshes the skin and helps to reduce pigment spots;
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, refreshes and rejuvenates the skin, protects it from the harmful effects of free radicals;
- Peptides are specific molecules that stimulate natural production of collagen and elastin;
- Nourishing oils with Vitamin E provide intensive nutrition to the skin and are responsible for its moisture.
More about beauty here.
Cosmetics with a lifting effect
Brand “Andalou Naturals” offers the lifting cream with Hyaluronic Acid. Perfect for dry, dull, flaking, and prematurely aging skin, helps support more even, smoother, younger looking skin.
Brand “LilyAna Naturals” offers its anti-aging cream Retinol Cream for Face with special ingredients: Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Acid. The retinol formula provides firming, lightening and rejuvenation without dryness. The moisturizing formula contains aloe, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, green tea, shea butter and butt butter to moisturize and nourish the skin. Retinol helps to fight five visible signs of aging: wrinkles, thin lines, uneven skin tone, rough texture and loss of elasticity.
Brand “Neutrogena” offers its anti-aging cream with Hyaluronic Acid. This moisturizing cream contains pure retinol that fights against dullness, wrinkles and dark spots. The formula helps to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles, including wrinkles «goose legs», and contains hyaluronic acid, which gives elasticity, moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin.